This 15 week camp is a great opportunity for advanced athletes who are at the Pro/College/Jr. level. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning coupled with precise skill development is designed for serious players who want to reach their greatest potential.
Who: Advanced athletes that are at the Pro/College level or athletes that have trained with Athletic Mentors for at least 2 years and are currently playing at the Jr A level.
- Max per group = 12
- Train directly with Coach Olson
- Train 5 days per week
- 2 hours per day
- Our Optional ON ICE Conditioning Camp may be added for Athletes in this group. (On registration page, choose the Dryland + Ice option.)
Athletes in this camp are extremely serious and focused, working towards playing Pro and College hockey. This group will receive more detailed, individual attention including more sophisticated testing and monitoring.
This group will also utilize more technology and advanced training methods:
- Biofeedback training will be utilized via Firstbeat monitoring system
- Metabolic efficiency and VO2max analysis and training via KORR metabolic cart technology
- Body composition tracking via Body Metrix
- Advanced explosive training via Vertimax
- Power-based biofeedback training session via Tendo power meter
- Reaction/Neuro training via FitLight training system
2018 Dates and Details
Length: 15 Weeks
Start Date: Monday, May 14th, 2018
End Date: Friday, August 24th, 2018
Time: Monday through Friday, 8:00-10:00AM
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility in Richland, MI
Price: $4095 (Includes Dryland and On-Ice Training)