This 10 week summer camp is a great opportunity for athletes who are on a path to reach the Junior hockey level and dream of playing college hockey. This intensive summer camp features specific training modules within the areas of physical, mental preparation. From energy systems development to explosive power development our players emerge as well-developed athletes powered by the perseverance and commitment that transcends talent.
This camp also includes 5 talks delivered by Chad McDonald, founder of “The True Advisor.” These 5 talks will work to help you create a road map and unlock your true potential by guiding you through the development and recruiting process.
This unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning coupled with the knowledge delivered by The True Advisor is designed for serious players who want to take their game to the next level.
- Max per group = 16
- Program design, testing protocols and performance monitoring powered by Athletic Mentors
- Train with Chad McDonald, overseen and consulted by Athletic Mentors
- Train 3 days per week in Gym and 1 day per week on your own
- 1.5 hours per day
This group will utilize technology and advanced training methods:
- Program design developed by Athletic Mentors highly experienced and qualified coaching team
- Baseline and End of Camp testing and reporting using:
- Body composition tracking via Body Metrix
- Power-based testing via Gymaware power meter (same as used at NHL combine)
- Speed/Reaction/Neuro testing via FitLight training system
2019 Dates and Details
Length: 10 Weeks
Start Date: Tuesday, May 28th, 2019
End Date: Thursday, Aug 8th, 2019
Schedule for first 3 weeks May 28th – June 13th: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 4:45-6:15 PM
Schedule for last 7 weeks June 18th – Aug 8th: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 12:00-1:30 PM
Location: Suburban Ice East Lansing, 2810 Hannah Blvd, East Lansing
To register for OFF ICE camp, click the register button at the top right hand corner of this page.