Signing Up for Open Gym Sessions
KOHA athletes have access to unlimited Open Gym sessions in the KOHA training packages. AM coaches recommend 3 sessions (including the team session) per week if the athlete can manage it in their schedule, however, 2 sessions would still be productive. To sign up for sessions, download the Athletic Mentors Phone App. To do so follow these steps:
- Search for “Athl Mentors” in your app store and download the app.
- When you set up your account use your CHILDS NAME and the email you registered them with for KOHA. If you don’t know which email, call us – 269.743.2277.
- Once set up, you’ll look under the class menu for sessions called “AMW OPEN Off-Ice Training” or “Richland OPEN Off-Ice Training” for Wings West options and Richland options respectively. Athletes must sign up at least 48 hours before each session to allow AM to prepare for attendees in each session. You may call our office up to 12 hours before to sign up by phone if there are still spots available.
- We recommend that you NOT sign up more than one month in advance to reduce the likelihood that your schedule may change and leave sessions locked up and unavailable for other athletes.
- You DO NOT need to sign up for team training days.
IMPORTANT: Please remind your athlete to always check in at the reception desk upon arrival so they get credit toward our incentive programs. Also make sure they are dressed for the gym, no flip flops.