This 10 week camp is designed for highly advanced, highly motivated players wanting to prepare in the best way possible for the upcoming season and their hockey careers. It will utilize the most cutting edge training methods available for developing hockey players in the off season. Advanced technology will be used for testing, tracking and analyzing each player’s progress, workloads and recovery state. Yoga sessions and nutrition education will be employed to ensure maximum recovery.
Who: Advanced athletes that are at the Pro/College level or athletes that have trained with Athletic Mentors for at least 2 years and are currently playing at the Jr A or AAA level.
- All training sessions will be coached by certified Athletic Mentors Coaches With Senior Strength Coach Brian Whiting being the head coach.
- Testing using numerous NHL combine methods and technology
- Body composition tracking via InBody
- Progress reporting using CM+ technology
- Power-based biofeedback training session using Gymaware/Flex power meter
- Reaction/Neuro training via BlazePods training system
- Access to Athletic Mentors Hockey app for yoga, nutritional educations, recovery strategies and much more
2023 Dates and Details:
Length: 10 Weeks
Start Date: Monday, June 12th, 2023
End Date: Friday, August 18th, 2023
Dryland Training Days & Times:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10:45 AM – 12:45 PM in the gym with AM coaches training hard! Friday, Saturday and Sunday there will be “homework” consisting of conditioning and active recovery.
Location: We have leased space from Five Lakes Crossfit for our camp. It is an excellent setup for our training. Address: 24273 Indoplex Cir, Farmington Hills, MI 48335
(This price includes remote coaching and training program that we will deliver via our coaching app and Zoom meetings. We will start the remote coaching May 1, 2023 with an option to start earlier if athletes are ready to get going sooner)