This 10 week camp is a great opportunity for advanced athletes who are at the Pro/College/Jr. level. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning coupled with precise skill development is designed for serious players who want to reach their greatest potential.
Who: Advanced athletes that are at the Pro/College level or athletes that have trained with Athletic Mentors for at least 2 years and are currently playing at the Jr A level.
- Max per group = 12
- Train directly with Coach Olson
- Train 5 days per week
- 2 hours per day
- Our Optional ON ICE Conditioning Camp may be added for Athletes in this group. (On registration page, choose the Dryland + Ice option.)
Athletes in this camp are extremely serious and focused, working towards playing Pro and College hockey. This group will receive more detailed, individual attention including more sophisticated testing and monitoring.
This group will also utilize more technology and advanced training methods:
- Access to our remote athlete platform which includes live streaming classes, challenges, nutrition education and more
- Biofeedback training will be utilized via Firstbeat monitoring system and Elite HRV.
- Metabolic efficiency and VO2max analysis and training via KORR metabolic cart technology
- Body composition tracking via InBody
- Advanced explosive training via Vertimax
- Power-based biofeedback training session via Gymaware, Flex power meter
- Reaction/Neuro training via FitLight training system
2022 Dates and Details:
Length: 10 Weeks
Start Date: Monday, June 13th, 2022
End Date: Friday, August 19th, 2022
If You Are Doing Dryland ONLY OR Wings West On Ice:
Monday – Friday 8:00 – 10:00 AM
If You Are Doing Lansing On Ice Camp:
Monday, Friday 8:00 – 10:00 AM, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday After Your Ice In Lansing
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility in Richland, MI
Price: $2,495 (DRYLAND ONLY)