This 10 week camp is a great opportunity for advanced athletes who are at the Pro/College/Jr. level. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning coupled with precise skill development is designed for serious players who want to reach their greatest potential.
Who: Advanced athletes that are at the Pro/College level or athletes that have trained with Athletic Mentors for at least 2 years and are currently playing at the Jr A level.
- Max per group = 8
- Train directly with Coach Olson
- Train 5 days per week
- 2 hours per day
Our Optional ON ICE Conditioning Camp may be added for Athletes in this group. (On registration page, choose the Dryland + Ice option.)Available if and when rinks are permitted to open
Athletes in this camp are extremely serious and focused, working towards playing Pro and College hockey. This group will receive more detailed, individual attention including more sophisticated testing and monitoring.
This group will also utilize more technology and advanced training methods:
NEW! : Program includes access to our Remote Athlete Platform, including live streaming classes, challenges, nutrition education and more!
- Biofeedback training will be utilized via Firstbeat monitoring system and Elite HRV.
- Metabolic efficiency and VO2max analysis and training via KORR metabolic cart technology
- Body composition tracking via Body Metrix
- Advanced explosive training via Vertimax
- Power-based biofeedback training session via Tendo power meter
- Reaction/Neuro training via FitLight training system
2020 Dates and Details
Length: 10 Weeks
Start Date: Monday, June 15th, 2020
End Date: Friday, August 21st, 2020
Time: Monday through Friday, 8:00 – 9:30 AM
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility in Richland, MI
Returning Client Discount: $150 off (will be refunded after checkout or call to register at the reduced price)