This 10 week camp is a great opportunity for athletes who want to improve their hockey skills. Our intensive summer camps feature specific training modules within the areas of physical, mental, nutritional and recovery management. Our players emerge as well-developed athletes powered by the perseverance and commitment that transcends talent. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning is designed for serious players who want to ratchet up their level of play.
NEW THIS SUMMER!
Athletic Mentors has partnered with Justin Taylor of the Kalamazoo K-Wings to greatly increase the commitment to off ice skills training. Athletes will work on skills with Coach Taylor for 45 minutes per day, 3 days per week as part of the off ice training program.
- Max per group = 12
- Train with highly qualified coaches
- Train 3 days per week
- 1.5 hours per day
- Our Optional ON ICE Skills & Conditioning Camp may be added for Athletes in this group. (On registration page, choose the Dryland + Ice Option from the drop down menu.)
Athletes in this camp are driven and dream of playing college and pro hockey. They live, breath and eat hockey. This camp will bring them into the world of proper training and preparation for the coming season. There will be great emphasis on technique and proper form in this camp. Although the camp will be fun, it is also a serious training environment and requires a high level of commitment.
This group will also utilize more technology and advanced training methods:
- Access to our remote athlete platform, including live streaming classes, challenges, nutrition and more
- Advanced explosive training via Vertimax
- Puck handling and shooting skills training coached by current Pro hockey players
- Reaction/Neuro training via FitLight training system
- Testing and Reporting will be completed at the beginning and end of camp.
2023 Dates and Details:
Length: 10 Weeks
Start Date: Monday, June 12th, 2023
End Date: Thursday, August 17th, 2023
Dryland Training Day & Time: Mondays, Wednesday and Thursdays, 12:00 to 1:30 PM
Optional On-Ice Power Skating & Skills Training Day & Time: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 4:00 – 5:00 PM – Starts The Week Of July 10th
Dryland Location: Athletic Mentors Facility in Richland, MI
Cost: $1,495.00 (DRYLAND ONLY) – Includes off-ice skills with Coach Taylor