Athletic Mentors has been training hockey players for over 20 years. In partnership with ECHL Hockey Hall of Fame Goalie and local Kwings Hero Joel Martin we now bring you a 100% goalie specific off ice training program. During this 10 week camp we will focus on increasing strength, flexibility, speed, agility, endurance and hand eye coordination.
Our intensive summer camps feature specific training modules within the areas of physical, mental, nutritional and recovery management. Our players emerge as well-developed athletes powered by the perseverance and commitment that transcends talent. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning is designed for serious players who want to ratchet up their level of play.
- Max per group = 12
- Train with highly qualified strength and conditioning coaches and Goalie Coach Joel Martin.
- Train 4 days per week
- 1.5 hours per day
- Our Optional ON ICE GOALIE SPECIFIC Camp may be added for Athletes in this group. (On registration page, choose the Dryland + Ice option.)
Goalies in this camp are driven and dream of playing college and pro hockey. They live, breathe and eat hockey. This camp will bring them into the world of proper training and preparation for the coming season. There will be great emphasis on technique and proper form in this camp. Although the camp will be fun, it is also a serious training environment and requires a high level of commitment.
- Program includes access to our Remote Athlete Platform, including live streaming classes, challenges, nutrition education and more
- Advanced explosive training via Vertimax and Raptor
- Goalie specific off ice skills training coached by Joel Martin
- Hand/Eye/Reaction/Neuro training via FitLight training system
2022 Dates and Details
Length: 10 Weeks
Start Date: Monday, June 13th, 2022
End Date: Friday, August 19th, 2022
Dryland Day & Time: Monday, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Friday 10:00 – 11:30 PM
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility in Richland, MI