This 10 week camp is a great opportunity for advanced athletes who are at the Pro/College/Jr. level. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning coupled with precise skill development is designed for serious players who want to reach their greatest potential.
Who: Advanced athletes that are at the Pro/College level or athletes that have trained with Athletic Mentors for at least 2 years and are currently playing at the Jr A level.
It is highly recommended that athletes also train on ice with us in the 10 week on ice pro camp run by Coach Nick Bootland and Coach Mark Olson. You can add this on-ice camp at a discount during registration.
- Max per group = 12
- Train directly with Coach Olson
- Train 5 days per week
- 2 hours per day
- Our Optional ON ICE Conditioning Camp may be added for Athletes in this group. (On registration page, choose the Dryland + Ice option.)
Athletes in this camp are extremely serious and focused, working towards playing Pro and College hockey. This group will receive more detailed, individual attention including more sophisticated testing and monitoring.
This group will also utilize more technology and advanced training methods:
- Access to our remote athlete platform which includes live streaming classes, challenges, nutrition education and more
- Biofeedback training will be utilized via Firstbeat monitoring system and Elite HRV.
- Metabolic efficiency and VO2max analysis and training via metabolic cart technology
- Body composition tracking via InBody
- Advanced explosive training via Vertimax and Raptor
- Power-based biofeedback training session via Gymaware, Flex power meter
- Reaction/Neuro training via BlazePods training system
- Testing and Reporting will be completed at the beginning and end of camp.
2023 Dates and Details:
Length: 10 Weeks
Start Date: Monday, June 12th, 2023
End Date: Friday, August 18th, 2023
Dryland Training Days & Times: Monday, Friday 8:00 – 10:00 AM
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility in Richland, MI
Price: $2,695 (DRYLAND ONLY)