This 10 week summer camp is a great opportunity for athletes who are on a path to reach the Jr hockey level and dream of playing college hockey. This intensive summer camp features specific training modules within the areas of physical, mental, nutritional and recovery management. From energy systems development to explosive power development our players emerge as well-developed athletes powered by the perseverance and commitment that transcends talent. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning coupled with precise skill development is designed for serious players who want to ratchet up their level of play.
- Max per group = 12
- Train with highly qualified coaches
- Train 4 days per week
- 1.5 hours per day
- Our Optional ON ICE Skills & Conditioning Camp may be added for Athletes in this group. (On registration page, choose the Dryland + Ice option.)
Athletes in this camp are driven hockey players working towards playing high school hockey, AAA hockey or preparing to play their first year of Jr hockey. This is a high intensity camp and a serious and dedicated attitude are required.
This group will also utilize more technology and advanced training methods:
NEW! : Program includes access to our Remote Athlete Platform, including live streaming classes, challenges, nutrition education and more!
- Puck handling and shooting skills training coached by current Pro hockey players
- Body composition tracking via InBody
- Advanced explosive training via Vertimax
- Power-based biofeedback training session via Gymaware, flex power meter
- Reaction/Neuro training via FitLight training system
2021 Dates and Details
Length: 10 Weeks
Start Date: Monday, June 14th, 2021
End Date: Friday, August 20th, 2021
Time: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 10:00 – 11:30 AM
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility in Richland, MI
Returning Client Discount: $150 off (will be refunded after checkout or call to register at the reduced price)