This 10 week summer camp is a great opportunity for athletes who are on a path to reach the Jr hockey level and dream of playing college hockey. This intensive summer camp features specific training modules within the areas of physical, mental, nutritional and recovery management. From energy systems development to explosive power development our players emerge as well-developed athletes powered by the perseverance and commitment that transcends talent. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning coupled with precise skill development is designed for serious players who want to ratchet up their level of play.
- Max per group = 8 (additional slots will be added if COVID restrictions are lifted allowing for increased group size including staff).
- Train with highly qualified coaches
- Train 4 days per week
- 1.5 hours per day
- Our Optional ON ICE Conditioning Camp may be added for Athletes in this group. (On registration page, choose the Dryland + Ice option.)
Athletes in this camp are driven hockey players working towards playing high school hockey, AAA hockey or preparing to play their first year of Jr hockey. This is a high intensity camp and a serious and dedicated attitude are required.
This group will also utilize more technology and advanced training methods:
NEW! : Program includes access to our Remote Athlete Platform, including live streaming classes, challenges, nutrition education and more!
- Biofeedback training will be utilized via Firstbeat monitoring system
- Body composition tracking via Body Metrix
- Advanced explosive training via Vertimax
- Power-based biofeedback training session via Tendo power meter
- Reaction/Neuro training via FitLight training system
2020 Dates and Details
Length: 10 Weeks
Start Date: Monday, June 15th, 2020
End Date: Friday, August 21st, 2020
Time: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9:30-11:00 AM
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility in Richland, MI
Returning Client Discount: $150 off (will be refunded after checkout or call to register at the reduced price)