This 10 week summer camp is a great opportunity for athletes who are on a path to reach the Jr hockey level and dream of playing college hockey. This intensive summer camp features specific training modules within the areas of physical, mental, nutritional and recovery management. From energy systems development to explosive power development our players emerge as well-developed athletes powered by the perseverance and commitment that transcends talent. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning coupled with precise skill development is designed for serious players who want to ratchet up their level of play.
Athletic Mentors has partnered with Justin Taylor of the Kalamazoo K-Wings to greatly increase the commitment to off ice skills training. Athletes will work on skills with Coach Taylor for 45 minutes per day, 3 days per week as part of the off ice training program.
- Max per group = 12
- Train with highly qualified coaches
- Train 4 days per week
- 2 hours per day
- Our Optional ON ICE Skills & Conditioning Camp may be added for Athletes in this group. (On registration page, choose the Dryland + Ice option.)
Athletes in this camp are driven hockey players working towards playing high school hockey, AAA hockey or preparing to play their first year of Jr hockey. This is a high intensity camp and a serious and dedicated attitude are required.
This group will also utilize more technology and advanced training methods:
- Access to our Remote Athlete Platform, including live streaming classes, challenges, nutrition education and more!
- Puck handling and shooting skills training coached by current Pro Justin Taylor of the Kalamazoo K-Wings
- Body composition tracking via InBody
- Advanced explosive training via Vertimax
- Power-based biofeedback training session via Gymaware, flex power meter
- Reaction/Neuro training via FitLight training system
- Testing and Reporting will be completed at the beginning and end of camp.
2024 Dates and Details:
Length: 10 Weeks
Start Date: Monday, June 10th, 2024
End Date: Thursday, August 16th, 2024
Dryland Training Days & Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 10:00 – 12:00 PM
Optional On-Ice Powerskating & Skills Training Days & Times: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 3:00 – 4:00 PM – Starts The Week Of July 8th
Dryland Location: Athletic Mentors Facility in Richland, MI
Cost: $2,195.00 (Dryland Only) – Includes Off-Ice Skills With Coach Taylor